MEK substitution in painting operations.

Hey all you P2-Techers...

I'm trying to identify a less hazardous solvent replacement for MEK
type/based thinners.  I currently am working on a project where a
painting operation is utilizing MEK based thinners to clean HVLP paint
guns and lines.  The paint that is being used is called CARC paint
(xylene, toluene, n-butyl acetate and ethyl benzene are its hazardous
constituents).

Please HELP!!!!  I don't know if such a miracle solvent exists but any
info would be helpful!!!

Laura Suba
Environmental Scientist
SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation)
Hampton, Virginia
subal@bmd.saic.com