Re: Searching for videos

This isn't video, but it is an IMAGE resource:  the Navy maintains an image
library (mostly JPEG-format images) for environmental projects at one of their
web sites; I stumbled across it the other day and was impressed both with the
concept and the quality of some of the images (including photos of alternative
painting operations).

You'd have to check with the Navy folks who own the site regarding the use
limitations/restrictions for non-Navy personell, but thought I'd pass it along
nonetheless....

http://enviro.navy.mil/p1.htm

Hope this helps.

Scott Butner