[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Searching for videos
- Subject: RE: Searching for videos
- From: "Moulton, Peter T" <Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us>
- Date: 24 Feb 1997 14:14:14 -0500
- Conversion: Allowed
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-Originator: Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
- X400-Received: by mta MTAMaine1 in /c=US/admd= /prmd=Mainegovt/; Relayed; 24 Feb 1997 14:14:14 -0500
- X400-Received: by /c=US/admd= /prmd=Mainegovt/; Relayed; 24 Feb 1997 14:14:14 -0500
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
I have a table of about 32 videos that we have acquired in our P2
Library. They range from product promotions, to videotapes of
teleconferences, to explanations of regulations.
The table gives the following:
Company or publisher that produced the video.
Title of video
Date of publication
Length of video
Description of its content
"Reviews" 1 - 3 sentences long, by yours truly and others.
Give me an address and I will mail it (3 pages) to all who request it.
It is in the form of an Excel spreadsheet so it does not travel over the
internet well. However, anybody who wants to learn to FTP files is
welcome to try it with me. I have successfully put stuff out for other
people to grab, and today a file was sent into me successfully.
Therefore, we should be able to transfer the file if you cannot wait for
the paper copy.
Hope this helps,
Peter T. Moulton
Office of Innovation and Assistance
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME 04333
tel. 207-287-8161 Fax. 207-287-2814
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address
From: Chad Cliburn[SMTP:CWC9515@dcccd.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 1997 1:44 PM
Subject: Searching for videos
I am looking for videos that focus on compliance and/or
pollution prevention for the metal finishing, auto repair, and
semi-conductor / electronics industries. Can anyone provide
leads? Please respond by phone @ 214-860-5821 or e-mail:
Thanks for your help!
North TX Small Business Development Center