(Fwd) Gas-Gas Separation technologies

I am forwarding this response, received privately, to the list for
others' and archive's benefit.
-Wayne

From:          hertz@mwk.com
Date:          Wed, 12 Feb 1997 6:46:26 -0600
To:            pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu
Subject:       Gas-Gas Separation technologies

     Wayne,

     I have provided a list of technology providers taken from the
     CPAS Separation Technologies Tool which is about to enter beta
     testing. I used the gas-gas separation category and used various
     organic contaminant categories to find the entries provided. The
     tool has over 300 entries and a fair amount of information for
     many of the technologies included in the information tool. This
     tool is being developed for the Center for Waste Reduction
     Technologies (CWRT) by The M.W. Kellogg Company of Houston,
     Texas.

     Please let me know if you need additional information. The CPAS
     tools are meant to provide exactly the kind of technology
     information you are seeking for a number of design reasons. If
     your organization would be interested in participating in CPAS
     tool development, please let me know.

     Darryl Hertz
     Manager, Pollution Prevention & Value Engineering Programs
     The M.W. Kellogg Company
     Chair, CWRT CPAS Development Focus Area

     ==========================

     The Cynara Company
     400 West Sam Houston Pkwy, South
     P.O. Box 4710
     Houston, TX 77210-4710
     Phone:     (713)978-3500
     Fax:       (713)978-3562

     ==========================
     Dr. David J. Edlund or Scott McCray
     Bend Research, Inc.
     64550 Research Road
     Bend, OR 977018599
     (503) 3824100

     ==========================

     Boyce Logsdon and Dennis Stull of EG&G Rocky Flats
     (303) 966-5765

     ==========================

     Liquid Air Engineering
     Membrane Separations
     P.O. Box 3047
     Houston, TX 77253
     Phone: (713)896-2365
     Fax: (713)896-2299

Wayne P. Pferdehirt, P.E., AICP
U. of Wis., Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon Street, Room 529, Madison, WI  53703-1195
Phone:  608/265-2361     Fax:  608/262-6250
pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu