Lead and leaded glass..

     Hi All...

     As a major DOE clean-up Site, we will be generating a large quantity
     of lead in many forms.  After it is decontaminated, we would like to
     recycle it.  About 60% by volume is leaded glass from gloveboxes, and
     the remainder is bricks, plugs, etc.

     I am looking for ideas on:
        How to decontaminte it, generating the least amount of secondary
     waste; and
        How to best reuse large quantities of lead, in particular leaded
     glass.

     Thanx for any help you can provide!

     Jill A. Engel-Cox
     ja.engelcox@pnl.gov