P2 and Sludge

Looking for P2 ideas!!  The Y-12 Steam Plant Waste Treatment Facility
produces a approximately 50,000 lbs of sludge a month.  The sludge is a
non-hazardous waste that currently goes to our landfill, however, we are
interested in any potential P2 use we might have for it.  The sludge is a
by-product of coal pile run off, softener and demineralzer regenerations,
and boiler blow down.  It has a clay consistency, moisture of 10 to 20 per
cent, a ph of 9-11, and normally a high iron content. If needed, we would
gladly supply a lab analysis.  Any P2 suggestions?  Potential vendors? etc?

Thanks

Eva Irwin
exi@ornl.gov
Y-12 Pollution Prevention Program