Re: Mercury Management

Hi Greg,

Could you send a copy of your mercury fact sheets.  We  are beginning
another mercury reduction project in the Milwaukee area and it sounds like
your publications would be helpful.

Thanks

Jack

At 09:40 AM 2/5/97 EST, you wrote:
>Our office has developed several fact sheets on the management of
>mercury waste.  These fact sheets are:
>- Proper waste management of mercury containing products
>- Proper management of spent dry cell batteries (for businesses and
>industries, and households)
>- Dental waste management
>- Proper waste management of selected hospital waste streams
>
>They address the mercury containing devices you mentioned and
>contain vendor lists of recyclers and reclamation facilities.
>
>If you send me your mailing list I would be happy to send you copies.
>
>Regards
>Greg
>
>Greg Newman
>NC Division of Pollution Prevention
>and Environmental Assistance
>PO Box 29569
>Raleigh, NC  27626-9569
>Tel: (919) 715-6526
>Fax: (919) 715-6794
>Email: Greg_Newman@owr.ehnr.state.nc.us

Phillip (Jack) Annis
University of Wisconsin-Extension
Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
161 West Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 6000
Milwaukee, Wisconsin   53203
Phone 414-227-3371
Fax 414-227-3165