Re: Searching for videos

>I am looking for videos that focus on compliance and/or
>pollution prevention for the metal finishing, auto repair, and
>semi-conductor / electronics industries.  Can anyone provide
>leads?  Please respond by phone @ 214-860-5821 or e-mail:
>cwc9515@dcccd.edu
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>Chad Cliburn
>North TX Small Business Development Center

Chad,

I'm in the process of putting together a series of videos on painting
practices with special emphasis on how improved painter performance can
result in dramatic and impressive P2 (reductions in VOC/HAP emissions,
hazardous waste, water disposal and costs) .

The videos will show real-world common painting techniques that are
characteristic of the industry.The correct methods of painting will also be
shown so that you will be able to see the comparison.   I'll keep you
informed of my progress via this listserver.

Ron Joseph
Ron Joseph & Associates
12514 Scully Ave.
Saratoga, CA 95070