[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Electric Utility - Part 2

Thanks for all the input regarding the question about cleaning rotary meters.  
The utility will be looking into some of the suggestions. 

When I spoke to them, they said they had found a potential replacement solvent 
that was already on-site and wondered if I could find out anything about it:

PF Solvent/Degreaser - manufactured by P-T Technologies 
a replacement for TCA, CFC's, HCFC's, low flash point mineral spirits, etc.

Has anyone heard of it or know of folks using it?

Thanks again!

Andrea K. Farrell
Delaware Pollution Prevention Program
302-739-3822          302-739-6242 fax