Paper pulping operation

I've had a request for information, and wonder if anyone has any ideas of
what they do with clay sludge besides disposal. Read on:

I'm working on the feasibility of establishing a 20,000 to
40,000 paper pulping operation that would target low grades
of paper (i.e. magazines, junk mail, wax coated cardboard).  Two main
questions they need to answer are:

1. What disposal options are available in the region for about 20,000 tons
of clay sludge that might be generated from recycling magazines? Here, Jan
asks for reuse options rather than disposal.....

2. They hope to make a value added paper product rather than shipping the
pulp to a paper mill outside the state.  They think some kind of molded
paper product such as paper filters, egg cartons etc. as well as
fiberboard sheeting might be the most promising end products. Jan adds that
there is an egg producing industry that may be interested in "locally
grown" egg cartons, but are there any other ideas?

Thanks!

Jan Hygnstrom, Extension Assistant
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
(402) 472-9614