Decontamination of explosives

Hi All,

The following question is not directly related to P2, but I'm sure that some
of you might be able to provide some guidance.  I received this e-mail from a
company in South Africa.

"My company is looking for a company which has experience in decontaminating
a factory where various explosives and propellants were manufactured over a
period of the last 30 or 40 years. The buildings and the equipment have to
be decontaminated. I have information about the exact materials that were
manufactured and we are talking about 200 or 300 buildings. "

Thanks,

Ron Joseph
(408) 446-9736