Paper pulping operation

(Embedded image moved to file: PIC25534.PCX)
Lois Epstein @ EDF
(Embedded image moved to file: PIC31881.PCX)
02/28/97 01:36 PM

Re: molded pulp; off the top of my head I would not advise egg cartons; it
is a mature market in tough competiton with polystyrene.  There have been
some new molded-pulp startups that make forms for shipping high value
products like electronic equipment, machinery, wine bottles, etc.  I
believe these companies are on the West Coast.  They should be listed in
the Lockwood-Post Directory of the Pulp & Paper Industry.  Molded pulp
manufacturers make their own pulp; it would not make sense for them to buy
pulp from someone else.

from John Ruston, Environmental Defense Fund
john@edf.org