Paper pulping operation

Re: molded pulp; off the top of my head I would not advise egg cartons; it is a
mature market in tough competiton with polystyrene.  There have been some new
molded-pulp startups that make forms for shipping high value products like
electronic equipment, machinery, wine bottles, etc.  I believe these companies
are on the West Coast.  They should be listed in the Lockwood-Post Directory of
the Pulp & Paper Industry.  Molded pulp manufacturers make their own pulp; it
would not make sense for them to buy pulp from someone else.

from John Ruston, Environmental Defense Fund
john@edf.org