Re: Four Wheel Drive SUV popula

Well if gas was not as cheap, people might consider the consumption when
purchasing their vehicle (Total cost analysis).
If you look at the type of vehicles on the road in countries were gas
prices are 2X the cost we pay here you will notice smaller cars (I do not
know if that is statistically true, if someone studied that let us
know!).

These are my views not necessarily  those of my employer.

	Denis Dionne
	Technology Analyst, Concurrent Technologies Corporation
	E-Mail: dionne@ctc.com    http://www.ctc.com   http://www.bitec.com
	Phone: (814) 269-2739  Fax: (814) 269-6218