[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Treatment of Fluoride in Water
- Subject: Treatment of Fluoride in Water
- From: "Richard Illig (717) 327-3568" <ILLIG.RICHARD@a1.pader.gov>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 06:40:48 -0500 (EST)
- Posting-Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 07:03:00 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: D44ZWTRA33CN
In answer to a posting from Charlie Sullivan.
I recently received some info Charlie concerning alternate etchant
technology...just names and ideas as leads, no indepth info of
which to speak. The info was NOT aimed at the electronics
industry although some it may be applicable.
I was looking at suggestions for replacement of hyrdofluoric acid.
One of the goals was to eliminate the fluoride as treatment of the
waste water generated a calcium fluoride sludge for which no good
use could be found. I cannot vouch for the efficiency of the
calcium treatment method for reaching discharge parameters.
If consideration of alternatives is an option, I will be happy to
fax or mail you the info.
Please re-post your request if you are interested.