EPCRA compliance

Hello-

We are doing a compliance study for EPA's Office of Enforcement and
Compliance Assurance.  Part of this study concerns compliance with EPCRA
sections 302 emergency plan notification, 304 emergency release
notification, 311/312 community right-to-know and 313 toxic release
inventory.  We need to get a realistic picture of the state of compliance
with each of these sections (ie. are facilities reporting/notifying and is
this reported info accurate).  This could include local, regional or
national studies or reports on the state of compliance.  We are also
interested in any general information on the success of EPCRA.  If you have
any relevant information or contacts, please let us know.

Thanks very much for your help,

Eric Voogt
Kerr & Associates
kerrasoc@ix.netcom.com