Re: Job Opportunity Postings Re

To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:       Re: Job Opportunity Postings Re
From:          dionne@ndec-fs1.ctc.com (Dionne, Denis)
Date:          27 Mar 97 10:12:49 EST

Denis mentions:
Can people posting to this group make sure they have a signature line, I
really like knowing who's posting something.
(plus that makes people accountable for what they say!)

	Denis Dionne
	Technology Analyst, Concurrent Technologies Corporation
	E-Mail: dionne@ctc.com    http://www.ctc.com   http://www.bitec.com
	Phone: (814) 269-2739  Fax: (814) 269-6218
Denis,
Thanks for your posting on the need to have a signature line. I make
that same request about once per year. Messages without a signature do
not always get my full attention. To those that may not be familiar
with e-mail software I point out that most software allows recording
your signature line (like is at the bottom of this message) one
time, and then adds the line automatically every time. My software is
Pegasus Mail. I'll gladly help anyone with this software, though
contact me off P2TECH.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O.Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
Homepage http://owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm