Re: Job Opportunity Postings Re

My email software is Eudora and I would also be glad to assist anyone not
familiar with creating a signature or alternate signature.  One note,
however.  Many software packages incorporate the "Help" feature.  Eudora
tries to be as user friendly as possible is tutoring users on the full
capabilities of their software.  At least I'm one fairly satisfied customer.
If you want to send up a flare to me, please contact me off-line at the
email address found in my signature.  Josie

At 11:30 AM 3/27/97 EST, you wrote:
>To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
>Subject:       Re: Job Opportunity Postings Re
>From:          dionne@ndec-fs1.ctc.com (Dionne, Denis)
>Date:          27 Mar 97 10:12:49 EST
>
>Denis mentions:
>Can people posting to this group make sure they have a signature line, I
>really like knowing who's posting something.
>(plus that makes people accountable for what they say!)
>
>	Denis Dionne
>	Technology Analyst, Concurrent Technologies Corporation
>	E-Mail: dionne@ctc.com    http://www.ctc.com   http://www.bitec.com
>	Phone: (814) 269-2739  Fax: (814) 269-6218
>Denis,
>Thanks for your posting on the need to have a signature line. I make
>that same request about once per year. Messages without a signature do
>not always get my full attention. To those that may not be familiar
>with e-mail software I point out that most software allows recording
>your signature line (like is at the bottom of this message) one
>time, and then adds the line automatically every time. My software is
>Pegasus Mail. I'll gladly help anyone with this software, though
>contact me off P2TECH.
>
>Rudy Moehrbach
>Waste Reduction Resource Center
>P.O.Box 29569
>Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
>Homepage http://owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm

L. Josie Phillips
CKY, Inc.
140 East Division Street, Suite C-3
Oak Ridge, TN  37830
P) 423-483-4376 ext. 205     F) 423-482-3585    E) josie@ckyinc.com

"Every speaker has a mouth;
 An arrangement rather neat.
 Sometimes it's filled with wisdom.
 Sometimes it's filled with feet."				  ^   ^
	 - Robert Orben, American humorist and speechwriter   	  '    '
						  ~~~
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else!!!"
		-Unknown