Re: Four Wheel Drive SUV popularity

I'm very pleased at the warm reception that my subject question
received. The input from overseas was particularly welcomed. Lets
hear from others around the world. Donde estan los latinos? I was
expecting that some of the purists would state "this is not for P2
discussion". Many have indicated it is a worthwhile subject to
discuss. I suspect this subject is used as an example in advertising
school to show how something that has no need in some areas can be
sold succesfully in all areas, and at premium prices. If we could
focus that advertising might on P2. Wow!

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O.Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
Homepage http://owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm