Re: SUVs etc.

At 06:47 PM 3/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Please note that my original suggestion was that we increase gasoline taxes
>over a period of time with clear predictability to the consumer.  My
>suggestion was $.10 per year for 30 years,

I totally missed that post, but I think our economy will be gradually
increasing the price over the next 30 years anyway.

>BTW, a problem with the SUVs is that the higher center of gravity makes them
>less safe in some conditions, including cross winds, swerves, etc.

This (also) relates directly to the wheel base,  a major (Jeep) design flaw
that was carried over to the SUV.
Sorry to hear of your injuries though, life can take us down strange roads
sometimes.
el

El Brant
Brant Business Network