Oil and gas pollution prevention class project

Hello,

I am an Environmental Engineering student at Montana Tech.  I have a class
project to identify pollution prevention opportunities in the oil and gas
industry and to present my findings to the class.  There have been some
suggestions about possible water recycling (mud recycling) at operating rig
sites.  Is there some information about this that I can use?  Are there
other opportunities at existing rigs for pollution prevention? Please let me
know.  I can be reached at"dwpawluk@po3.mtech.edu".

Thanks,

Don P.