RE: Oil & Gas P2

I have completed P2 and environmental compliance audits for two refineries
and have done some consulting work for several others.  In addition, I have
audited and made P2 recommendations to the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
contract operators (more than once!).  If you are interested in ideas for
outside the E&P end of the industry, please contact me.

BTW, I hope the E&P people have moved away from some of the snake oil heavy
metals that they used to use in drilling muds.  Barium was bad enough, but
the use of chromium was really questionable.  Perhaps this is a P2 opportunity.

Ralph

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D.
3475 Norwood, Suite N
Shaker Heights, OH 44122-4975