Waste Exchange -Reply

Lisa,

The Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission (TNRCC)
publishes a quarterly catalog, The RENEW (Resource Exchange Network
for Eliminating Waste) Catalog, listing many waste exchanges in the state
and across the nation.  I believe that you can get a copy of RENEW at:
http://www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/admin/topdoc/pd/002/
As someone suggested earlier, you may contact Hope Castillo at TNRCC
(512-239-3171).  However, the internet listing may give you the
information sooner.

Good Luck!

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention
Pantex Plant

>>> <lbrown%ensafe.com@internet.pantex.com> 03/27/97 04:08pm >>>
Can anyone help me locate a waste exchange in the Houston, TX area?
I have a client that has a capacity problem with ethylene glycol.
Apparently it is not used, so it doesn't need to be processed.

Thanks,

Lisa Brown
EnSafe
Memphis, TN
(901)372-7962

-- BEGIN included message

Can anyone help me locate a waste exchange in the Houston, TX area?
I have a client that has a capacity problem with ethylene glycol.
Apparently it is not used, so it doesn't need to be processed.

Thanks,

Lisa Brown
EnSafe
Memphis, TN