[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Videos from maine have all been sent
- Subject: Videos from maine have all been sent
- From: "Moulton, Peter T" <Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us>
- Date: 01 Apr 1997 08:06:04 -0500
- Conversion: Allowed
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-Originator: Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
- X400-Received: by mta MTAMaine1 in /c=US/admd= /prmd=Mainegovt/; Relayed; 01 Apr 1997 08:06:04 -0500
- X400-Received: by /c=US/admd= /prmd=Mainegovt/; Relayed; 01 Apr 1997 08:06:04 -0500
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
I posted the following message on the 24th of February in response to an
inquiry from Chad Cliburn.
I received about 16 responses fro the video list, and I have sent out the
video list to all that requested one, near as I can tell.
If you requested a list and have not received one by now then please call
me so I can send it to you.
Anybody else want a list? Let me know. See information at the end of
From: Moulton, Peter T.
Sent: Monday, February 24, 1997 2:19 PM
To: Chad Cliburn; 'P2Tech'; Moulton, Peter T.
Subject: RE: Searching for videos
I have a table of about 32 videos that we have acquired in our P2
Library. They range from product promotions, to videotapes of
teleconferences, to explanations of regulations.
The table gives the following:
Company or publisher that produced the video.
Title of video
Date of publication
Length of video
Description of its content
"Reviews" 1 - 3 sentences long, by yours truly and others.
Give me an address and I will mail it (3 pages) to all who request it.
It is in the form of an Excel spreadsheet so it does not travel over the
internet well. However, anybody who wants to learn to FTP files is
welcome to try it with me. I have successfully put stuff out for other
people to grab, and today a file was sent into me successfully.
Therefore, we should be able to transfer the file if you cannot wait for
the paper copy.
Hope this helps,
Peter T. Moulton
Office of Innovation and Assistance
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME 04333
tel. 207-287-8161 Fax. 207-287-2814
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address