Maine's Toxics Use and Hazardous Waste Reduction Law

Near the end of February Tim Greene posted a request for information on
laws, policies, etc. mandating Pollution Prevention.  I sent him
information on Maine's program and made it available to P2Tech also.
I received 5 requests besides Tim's, and I have mailed information to all
of them.
If you have not received it yet, then please call.
    Thanks, Peter Moulton

Informational Package on Maine's Toxics Use and Hazardous
Waste Reduction Law

Short package
DEP Information Sheet - Office of Pollution Prevention (1 page)
DEP Issue Profile - Toxics and Hazardous Waste Reduction Law (2 pages)
"New Directions" (Our P2 Newsletter) article published Feb 1996 (2 pages)

Long Package - Same as above but with the actual text of the law (13
pages)

If you want either of these packages, then please let me know.
Peter T. Moulton
Office of Innovation and Assistance
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161   Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address