Former students in seminars

Please forgive multiple postings.

I am attempting to identify and put together a mailing list of students who
took my RCRA Hazardous Waste Management seminar through Texas A&M
Engineering Extension Service (1986-87) and any of the seminars I taught
through the American Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (1988-94).
If you took a course, or know of someone who did, please send me your
(their) name, course subject, approximate year, and contact information if
available.

Thank you.

Ralph

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D.