Green Buildings and Pollution Prevention -Reply

Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 14:59:47 -0500
From: CHILTON MCLAUGHLIN <MCLAUGHLIN.CHILTON@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV>
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Green Buildings and Pollution Prevention -Reply

"Approve: p2net"
Robert,  I hope that you have been informed of tthe EPA energy star
programs by this time.  If you have not I have two hot lines for you to
explore.  First is EPA's green lights/energy star hotline 1-888-star yes.
The second is DOE's energy efficiency hotline 1-800 DOE EREC.  Both
have information on different systems and activities which promote
energy efficient buildings and what goes in them.  Enjoy.  Chet
McLaughlin R7 EPA