Masking parts in e-less nickel

Hi,

I would appreciate any lead to a LOW VOC or WATER BASED liquid maskant
products that are commercially available and able to withstand an
electroless nickel plating bath for 4 days (not a typo: four DAYS). The
maskant is required to protect areas not to be plated while a thick
buildup is accumulated on specific areas. The current product is mostly
comprised of solvents.  We are currently calling electroless nickel
solution & masking product vendors.  I thought I'd try querying the
P2tech group.

Thanks!

Denis Dionne
dionne@ctc.com