RE: The real definition

Kenny,

The EPA Web site http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/p2home/ contains exactly
what you need.

In addition, I noticed you work at Pantex Paint.  Would it be possible
for you or some of your colleagues to access the Coating Alternatives
Guide (CAGE) Web site and give me feedback on what you like and don't
like about the site?  I would really appreciate the input from Pantex.

If you want to discuss CAGE further, let me know.

Thanks.

Dean R. Cornstubble, Research Chemical Engineer
"Research Triangle Institute - Research that meets needs"
3040 Cornwallis Road, P.O. Box 12194, RTP 27709
(919) 541-6813; Fax x-7155 (http://www.rti.org)
Visit the Coating Alternatives Guide at http://cage.rti.org.