Re: The real definition

KENNY D STEWARD wrote:

>           ... <snip> ...           I don't believe I have found the
> terms "source reduction" (SR) and "pollution prevention" (P2) defined.
> We all know what SR is and even how to do it.  But many people call P2
> different things.  For some people, P2 is SR only.  For others P2 includes
> waste minimization and treatment activities.  Does anyone have a citation
> of a definition of these two terms?

I too would be interested in the original definitions of these two
terms. I had not realized that some definitions of SR might exclude
waste minimization, for example, and would be very interested in the
reasoning.

Regards,
Graham Noble
gnoble@global.co.za
Noble Environmental c.c.
261 Brook Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa
Tel: +27 12 362-0102    Fax: +27 12 362-2607    Cell: +27 82 852 2030