Re: hand wipe cleaning

At 15:14 97-04-30 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for a water-based/less toxic solvent cleaner that can be
>used for hand wipe removal of small quanities of uncured epoxy (resin
>with aliphatic amine curing agent).  The company in need of assistance
>manufacturers golf clubs.  Any suggestions?
>
>Wendy F.

Dibasic esters (a mixture of glutaric, succinic and adipic dimethyl esters)
could be a solution to the problem.  Manufacturers are Dupont and Monsanto.

Denis Begin, M.Sc.
Agent de recherche / Research Assistant
Universite de Montreal
Med. du trav. et hyg. du milieu / Occup. Environ. Health
C.P. 6128, Succ. Centre-ville
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7
514-343-2170
514-343-2200 (fax)