Polyurethane Foam Available -Reply

Kenny,
If the foam is flexible, then it is a valuable material-in demand for
carpet underlay.  You should contact carpetmakers. If it is rigid,
then that is a different story.
Dan Klempner,
Polymer Institute
University of Detroit Mercy

>>> KENNY D STEWARD <KSTEWARD@pantex.com>  5/1/97, 11:00am >>>
Please excuse cross-postings.

We are working with a customer that will be generating a lot of
polyurethane foam.  The customer expects to generate between 15 and
20 roll-off boxes full of foam.  The polyurethane foam is fairly
dense and has been used as packaging material in shipping containers.
 The customer tells me that the foam is still "pliable and about the
consistency of foam in a camera storage case."

Is anyone aware of an organization in need of this material as a
process feedstock?

Thanks for your assistance!
Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention