commercial dishwashers

I'm looking for data on energy consumption, water usage, and soap
usage for conventional technology commercial dishwashers as part of a
project on life-cycle assessment education that involves a comparison
of plastic, paper, and reusable hot drink containers.  I also need
capacity info for the dishwasher (eg. how many items could it wash at
once).  All the hot leads I've had on this type of information have
dissolved.  Thanks much for any help.

 Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.                   Process Profiles
                                                      P.O. Box 8264
 1-818-878-0454                            Calabasas, CA 91372-8264
 rosselot@netcom.com                                         U.S.A.