Disinfection

I would appreciate it if someone would share with me information on
disinfection of secondary effluent of an activated sludge treatment
process of a Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) using ozone, UV, H2O2,
ozone/UV, ozone/UV, ozone/UV/H2O2, or any other alternate disinfection
procedure in light of chlorine falling into disfavor because of
chlorinated hydrocarbons, which are carcinogens, formed during the
chlorination process. The secondary flow we are expected to treat can be
as high as 930 MGD.
Thanks.

Pradeep Srivastava
Process Engineer