RE: Product grade sulphur

TVA worked with retail fertilizer dealers extensively in the past. Best
idea would be to contact a retail fertilizer dealer who uses elemental
sulfur and see if he/she wants it. If you can't find one in the local
area to the sulfur, contact the state fertilizer dealers association and
ask for a referral.

Les Tate