Subject: metal mining
Author:  <p2tech@great-lakes.NET> at SMTPGATE
Date:    5/30/97 4:08 PM

Greetings

We are going to be visiting several metal mining operations in a few weeks.
We have the following information:  fact sheet from Nevada, EPA's sector
notebook, P2 in Mining and Mineral Processing from the Dept of the Interior,
P2 and Waste Min. Opportunities for the Mining Industry from Region 8, and
Arizona Mining Heavy Equipment and Fleet Maintenance:  P2 Practices and
Opportunities.  Are there revelant publications that we have missed?  Does
anyone have personal experience with mines that they would like to share or
names of contacts/experts?  Are there mines we could talk to that have some
good P2 accomplishments/success stories?  Thanks for your help.
Katie Sewell, P2 Coordinator
Idaho DEQ
1410 N. Hilton
Boise, ID  83706