Activated Sludge Treatment

Below is from another list I am on, but I thought it was more suited to
P2 than the list it was posted.  Please responed privately to the preson
listed at the end of the post.

Scott Morrison, CET, CHMM---------------#These opinions are my own #
Regulatory Consultant/Trainer-----------#Consult LOCAL Authorities #
DOT/FMCSR/EPA/OSHA----------------------#Always Read FR Pre-ambles #