Information Needs Assessment Survey

One of the goals of the Texas Pollution Prevention Partnership is to keep
federal facilities in the State of Texas informed about pollution
prevention technologies, funding and approval mechanisms, and general
resources so that they can more effectively implement their P2 programs.
To this end, we want to conduct a survey of these facilities in order to
assess what type(s) of information they may need.  We have developed a
draft survey that includes a number of general questions and a request for
information on computer resources/capabilities and information media
preferences.

Before we finalize this survey, we would like input from others who have
experience conducting information needs assessment surveys.  Although we're
particularly we're interested in finding out what types of questions you
found most useful to ask and what you were able to learn from the survey,
any guidance or input would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Christopher Taylor, Ph.D.
Environmental Engineer
Environmental Quality Directorate
HQ Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
3207 North Road
Brooks AFB, TX  78235-5363
(210) 536-6375
ctaylor@afceeb1.brooks.af.mil