RE: textile and paper coating P2

Hi Tim,

Aarti Sharma at RTI has been working with textiles p2. I asked her about
sources. Here's what she said:

> I would suggest that he look in Brent Smith's book for some more
information on possible sources - Of course, the book is not solely
devoted to discussing coatings. The book -- "Pollution Prevention Best
Management Practices for the Textiles Industry" can be ordered from the
EPA Office of Research and Development (ORD) library by calling 513-569-
8190.  The EPA number for the book is EPA 625/R-96/004.  It is available
free of  charge (at least for now) through ORD.

We're working with OAQPS on the fabric coating printing & dying MACT, so
please share if you find anything interesting on the textiles end!

Melissa

                                         Melissa Malkin
                              Pollution Prevention Program
                                  Research Triangle Institute
             POB 12194. Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709-2194
         (ph)   919-541-6154                        (fax)   919-541-7155
                                       http://www.rti.org