P2 Education speakers wanted -Reply

Dolly,

We teach a program to 5th graders in the Amarillo Public School system
where we highlight pollution prevention, source reduction and recycling.

Sorry this wasn't by June 17th.

Kenny

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention
Pantex Plant
ksteward@pantex.com

>>> DOLLY TONG
<TONG.DOLLY%epamail.epa.gov@internet.pantex.com> 06/11/97
07:40am >>>
   U.S. EPA Region 5 is hosting Pollution Prevention Educators Workshops
for 6, 7 & 8 grade Chicago Public School Teachers on August 12 & 20,
1997.  Two one-day workshops will be held at U.S. EPA, Region 5 in
Chicago to provide hands-on training on using P2 educational tools in the
classroom.  We are looking for speakers who have experience
designing or implementing pollution prevention education.   If
you have any suggestions for speakers, please contact me as soon as
possible, preferably before June 17.

    In addition, the workshop will debut a pollution prevention toolbox. The
tool box consists of fact sheets as well as lesson plans and activities
on: household hazardous waste reduction, energy conservation, water
conservation, pesticides reduction and solid waste reduction.  If you'd
like more information, please let me know.

     Thanks for your help on such short notice!

*******************************
Dolly Tong
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region 5
Pollution Prevention & Special Initiatives Section (DRP-8J)
77 W. Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL  60604
(312) 886-1019 - phone
(312) 353-4788 - fax

[...]