Re: P2 and Funeral Homes -Reply

><Bill.Laurette%EC.gc.ca@internet.pantex.com> 06/19/97 08:34am >>>
>To one and all.
>
>Hello from Nova Scotia.  Your web site has been very helpful to date.  I
>have an unusual request for any P2 information as it would pertain to
>the operations of a funeral home, specifically alternatives, or
>environmentally acceptable practices for the following:
>1. disinfecting solutions
>2. decontamination control
>3. preservation chemicals
>4. formalins
>5. embalming processes
>
>Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Bill Laurette
>bill.laurette@ec.gc.ca
>902 426 9358
Hello Bill,

I will send our Technical Report # 24 "Formaldehyde use reduction in
Mortuaries".  I hope this is useful.

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 508-934-3346
Fax 508-934-3050
email clarkjan@turi.org

TURI has a new web site at www.turi.org or //turi.uml.edu  Featured are
projects, P2Gems, the Surface Cleaning Lab, our publications list and more.