Where to get the book Factor Four

Many have asked me to post instructions for obtaining Factor Four. Again
please excuse cross posting.

To the best of my knowledge, "Factor Four: Doubling Wealth, Halving
Resourece Use" is only available in the U.S. from Rocky Mountain
Institute -- $35 incl. shipping (within the U.S.). You can order over
the net w/ a credit card via RMI's website  http://www.rmi.org/ or via
e-mail orders@rmi.org. To order over the phone, please call
970-927-3851.  Mail orders can be sent w/ a check to the address in my
signature, attn: Publication Orders.

Factor Four is published by Earthscan Publications Ltd, London, England.
In Europe, you can contact the publisher directly and pick it up for
only $18. I believe it has also been published in French, German,
Spanish, and Japanese. (RMI only stocks the English version.)

Thanks for your interest.
--
Ross Jacobs
Senior Development Officer