At 01:30 PM 6/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>From the US
>
>          Climate Wise
>          http://www.epa.gov/oppeinet/oppe/climwise/cwweb/index.htm
>
>          Climate Wise, is a unique government-industry partnership, that
>          is designed to help business turn energy efficiency and
>          environmental performance into a corporate asset.  Jointly
>          sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S.
>          Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Climate Wise helps
>          organizations develop a portfolio of innovative actions, offers
>          access to technical and financial assistance, and offers public
>          recognition for efforts.  Saving money and boosting productivity,
>          by improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas
>          emissions, are some apparent benefits of participation in Climate
>          Wise partnerships.
>
>EPA
>
>INTERNET NEWSBRIEF            June 20, 1997
>

>          Internet Newsbrief is a weekly service from the EPA Headquarters
>          Library that provides a sampling of new and/or useful Internet
>          resources for EPA staff and other environmental professionals.
>
>          If you are not currently receiving Internet Newsbrief and would
>          like to subscribe, please send a message to:
>
>          listserver@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov
>
>          (Add whatever suffix or prefix necessary to send an email message
>          from your email gateway to the Internet);
>
>          leave the subject line blank, or put a period in the subject
>          area;
>
>          then type the following in the body of the message:
>
>          subscribe INTERNETNB-L firstname lastname
>
>          If you have any questions concerning the information provided in
>          this Newsbrief, please contact the Headquarters Library through
>          email at InternetNB@epamail.epa.gov or by phone (202)260-5921.
>
>          Permission is granted to make and distribute copies of Internet
>          Newsbrief provided appropriate credit is given to the U.S. EPA
>          Headquarters Library and the disclaimer paragraph is included.
>

>Miles Constable
>Senior Toxic Substances Officer
>Environment Canada - Edmonton
>Miles.Constable@ec.gc.ca
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\netscape\attach\ClimateW"

Vincent R. Perelli
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Pollution Prevention Program
6 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301-6509
phone:  603  271-2902
fax:    603  271-2456
perelli@deswmdpl.mv.com

A thought from E.F. Schumaker in 1973 - "We must begin to see
the possibility of evolving a new life style, with new methods
of production and new patterns of consumption;  a life-style
designed for permanence"