Re: Source of peptizer

Peptizer:

A quick Lycos search of the WWW found this address:

http://rampages.onramp.net/~prime/asso.htm

AltaVista gave this

http://www.struktol.com/prod.htm

Since the word "peptizer" is so specialized, a quick search of just
about any WWW search engine will provide you with many sources.

Good Luck!

Gerard Forgnone
Plastic Oil Products
4869 S. Bradley Rd.