Re: Ammonia Refrigeration

Re: Ammonia Refrigeration I am working with a beer brewer who
currently cools his product with a refrigeration system uti-
lizing 60,000 pounds of ammonia.  With the CAA rules on risk
management planning going into effect, he is looking for a
substitute system that would not break the bank, and yet keep
him in good graces with applicable rules and regs and out of
necessity of doing RMP.  This is a new area for me.  What are
similar industries doing about replacing ammonia refrigeration?
Any thoughts?  David F.  Lawrence Indiana Dept.  of
Environmental Mgmt., 504 North Broadway, Gary, IN 46402.  Phone
(219) 881-6720; FAX (219) 881-6745; E-mail
dlawr@opn.dem.state.in.  us.