Re: Case Study for Class

From:          "Dave Gardner" <dgardner@owens.cc.oh.us>
To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
Date:          Thu, 26 Jun 1997 07:36:11 -0500
Subject:       Case Study for Class

David,

There's an exercise/activity/game I've used several different times
using different props and using varying degrees of detail. Each time
I've done it, I've sensed growth in understanding on the part of
participants. The exercise is called Dydee Diaper and it uses an
actual case study of Customer Education and Zinc Use Reduction at
Dydee Diaper Service, Inc.

Let me know today if you think you'd like to consider the activity. I
can fax you an activity guide, the case study, and overheads I use
with the activity.

Make it a GREAT day. Please respond today as I'll not be in the
office again until the 2nd week in July.

Doug Kievit-Kylar, Pollution Prevention Planner
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
Environmental Assistance Division
103 South Main Street
Waterbury   VT   05671-0411
phone: (802) 241-3628
FAX: (802) 241-3273
e-mail: dougkk@wasteman.anr.state.vt.us
"Smart people solve problems. Geniuses prevent them."
-- The wisdom of Albert Einstein --