RE: wood furniture info resources

The American Furniture Manufacturers Association in NC (Larry Runyan,
910-884-5000) has access to a comprehensive CAA Reg guide done by
Radian, 3M and Akzo Nobel.  TVA has a P2 for Wood Furniture
Manufacturers which will be available on our web site soon
(http://www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm) that was done with AFMA and
EPA.