RE: HVLP painting equipment and robots

Bob,
Great question!  I've forwarded your question to our powder paint expert to see what we do with our waste.  Have the wastes you mentioned been considered hazardous?  I would think they are epoxies or polyurethanes, and without the solvents there isn't much to worry about... except maybe quantity.  What cleaning procedures do they follow when changing colors?  Is it too difficult to "sweep up" the unused powder to keep the colors separated?  The powder can be re-used if not contaminated or mixed with other colors.
Allan