recycling hazardous wastes

Hello,
I am trying to put together information on reuse and recycling methods
for hazardous wastes.  Specifically, those uses which are then applied
or placed on the land.  I know, roughly, that certain hazardous wastes
can be treated or mixed with other ingredients to create fertilizers,
soil amendments, and aggregates for asphalt.  I am trying to find out
the specific wastes recycled/reused and the industries involved (and
what their uses are).  Does anyone know this info, or at least where I
could find it?
Thanks!
Shali

Vaishali A. Deshpande