Re: traffic reduction

About 10 years ago, when I was at EPA Region IX I managed an LOE contract awarded to Cambridge Systematics, American Twine Bldg, 222 Third Street Cambridge, MASS 02142 to do a study of the effectiveness of "TCM"s (transportation control measures).  They looked at real life examples and weighted them for their success.  I believe that this company is still quite involved in transportation issues such as the ones you mentioned.  Their phone number was at the time 617-354-0167 and my contact there was John Suhrbier.

Wendy Fitzner					Phone:  517 373 8798
Pollution Prevention Section			fax:	517-335-4729
Environmental Assistance Division		email:  fitznerw@deq.state.mi.us
Department of Environmental Quality		 USPS:  333 S. Capital
State of Michigan					P.O. Box 30457
							Lansing, MI 48909